Saturday, November 17, 2012

Let me introduce...

Hello Everyone! So this is to be my first official post as a "blogger". My friends keep telling me to start a blog, but I could never figure out what to focus on. Then, it hit me: what do I love to do? DRINK. And I say that in a totally I'm-not-an-alcoholic way. I just enjoy the stuff, and the social connotations that normally accompany the consumption of said sweet, sweet libation. Wow, that was quite the SAT word sentence. In the effort of not sounding like a douche, let's translate: I LOVE BOOZE. I also love making up my own crap as I go, so the purpose of this blog is to document all the random concoctions and share them with the world...or my 3 friends that will follow this blog because I ask them to and they feel sorry for me. I have to admit, I usually am not one to follow the traditional method of "measuring" and "following recipes" that society deems normal. HOWEVER, for the sake of anyone reading this ridiculous blog, I will attempt to narrow down measurements as closely as possible, so you can duplicate these recipes. Everyone clear? Good. Let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment